1. Login to cPanel
2. Search for SSH and click on it
3. Click 'Manage SSH Keys' button
4. Click Generate a New Key button
5. Enter a key name and enter a strong password twice and click 'Generate Key' button
6. Now a new key has been created, click Go Back
7. Under Public keys section, click Manage and then click 'Authorize' button, then click Go Back
8. Under Private Keys section, click View/Download
9. Scroll down until you see 'Convert the "keyName" key to PPK format', and enter ssh key password that you've entered in step 5 and click 'Convert' button
10. Now PPK file has been created, scroll down and click 'Download Key' button
11. Use putty to SSH your hosting account and import the key to Putty
Note: Open a support ticket to ask about your server's SSH port.
Learn more from this video:
- ssh, cPanel
- 621 Utilisateurs l'ont trouvée utile
We provide WHM access only for our customers on our Cloud Hosting and Dedicated Server accounts....
The phpMyAdmin tool available in cPanel is bundled with it and can be used only if you are...
An inode is a record in a disk table, which contains information about a file or folder such as...
The number of inodes equals the total number of files and folders on your web hosting account. In...
Yes, you can access cPanel directly from your Customer's Area, click "Manage product" from My...